The PFIC Network is a global community of patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and supporters dedicated to saving and improving the lives of those affected by Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (PFIC) & Benign Recurrent Intrahepatic Cholestasis (BRIC). The purpose of the PFIC Network is to improve the lives of patients and families worldwide affected by PFIC. We support collaborative research and education initiatives, awareness campaigns, advocacy, community-building, and care for the PFIC population.
By agreeing to become an Affiliate of the PFIC Network, the parties agree to:
- Advance world-wide awareness of and research into PFIC and related disorders to improve the quality of life for all who suffer from them
- Collaborate on connecting local and international efforts in the areas of awareness, patient involvement, education, management and research
- Share knowledge, expertise and competencies gained through the collaboration
- Do their utmost to further the cause for PFIC and related disorders worldwide
- Agree to adhere to the code of conduct
- Comply with PFIC Network’s guidelines for the use of the PFIC Network’s Affiliate logo and/or other logos or artwork provided to Affiliate by the PFIC Network
The group agrees to nominate a contact who will work together with the PFIC Network to maintain communicate and coordinate effort.
PFIC Network Affiliates Code of Conduct
- Agree to be invested in PFIC & BRIC, and have aligned missions in education, awareness and advocacy
- Groups must have their own independent name and logo and are not entitled to use the PFIC Network’s name, branding or trademark logo
- Groups are not permitted to use the PFIC Network’s contact or EIN tax code information for their own use
- Commitment to collaborate with other PFIC groups in your own country and globally
- Understanding there is no legal responsibility to the PFIC Network for work carried out by the local group or umbrella organization, and work published independently is not automatically endorsed
- Member groups are encouraged to have a link to the PFIC Network website and use our partnership logo which will be supplied to you once you have become an affiliate. All groups will be listed on our website as affiliate members of the PFIC Network
- Understanding the PFIC Network are unable to provide financial assistance in the creation, development, or activities of those who become a member, unless formal application for the PFIC Network’s affiliate scholarship program has been accepted
- Willingness where possible to attend events run by the PFIC Network, such as learning conferences and scientific Symposiums
Terms and Conditions
By working together, the PFIC Network and support groups and organizations around the world can improve PFIC global awareness, research, and medical care for all who PFIC & BRIC.