PFIC Network Global Affiliate Program
The PFIC Network is a global community of patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and supporters dedicated to saving and improving the lives of those affected by Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (PFIC) & Benign Recurrent Intrahepatic Cholestasis (BRIC). The purpose of the PFIC Network is to improve the lives of patients and families worldwide affected by PFIC. We support collaborative research and education initiatives, awareness campaigns, advocacy, community-building, and care for the PFIC population.
By agreeing to become an Affiliate of the PFIC Network, the parties agree to:
- Advance world-wide awareness of and research into PFIC to improve the quality of life for all who suffer from PFIC
- Collaborate on connecting local and international efforts in the areas of awareness, patient involvement, education, management and research
- Share knowledge, expertise and competencies gained through the collaboration
- Do their utmost to further the cause for PFIC and related disorders worldwide
- Agree to adhere to the code of conduct
- Comply with PFIC Network’s guidelines for the use of the PFIC Network’s Affiliate logo and/or other logos or artwork provided to Affiliate by the PFIC Network
The group agrees to nominate a contact who will work together with the PFIC Network to maintain communication and coordinate efforts.
PFIC Network Global Affiliates Code of Conduct
- Affiliates agree to be invested in PFIC & BRIC. Affiliates will have aligned missions with PFIC Network in regards to education, awareness and advocacy.
- Groups must have their own independent name and logo. Groups may not use the PFIC Network’s name, branding or trademark logo.
- Groups may not use the PFIC Network’s contact information or EIN tax code information for their own use.
- Commitment to collaborate with other PFIC groups in your own country and globally.
- There is no legal responsibility to the PFIC Network for work carried out by the local group or umbrella organization. PFIC Network does not automatically endorse work published independently.
- We encourage affiliates to have a link to the PFIC Network website and use our partnership logo. You will receive a partnership logo once you have become an approved affiliate. PFIC Network will list all registered affiliates on the PFIC Network website.
- PFIC Network is unable to provide financial assistance in the creation, development, or activities of members, unless formal application for the PFIC Network’s Affiliate Scholarship Program has been accepted
- Willingness where possible to attend events run by the PFIC Network, such as learning conferences and scientific symposiums
Have questions about the PFIC Network Global Affiliate Program? Contact us with any questions you might have.
By working together, the PFIC Network and support groups and organizations around the world can improve PFIC global awareness, research, and medical care for all who are affected by PFIC & BRIC.