Supporting the the PFIC Network with a donation is a great way to help us operationalize our mission. In 2019 we raised $80,432.52 for PFIC specific programs.
Your support in 2019 allowed us to:
- Co-Host the first ever PFIC family conference at the ALGSA Scientific Symposium
- Sponsor 22 families to attend PFIC family conference where they could meet the world’s leading doctors, researchers and Industry leaders in PFIC, not to mention each other
- Sponsor 12 PFIC Awareness Day Fundraisers
- Represent PFIC at 4 major Scientific and Advocacy related meetings (Children Network, Global Genes, AASLD and at Capitol Hill)
- Launch new peer support programs including PFIC PALS and the Teen Ambassador Program
- Kickstart our new website with a goal to increase education and disease awareness