- This event has passed.
Community Advisory Council Meeting
March 3 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 2, 2022
A group of volunteers (like you!) who are willing to stay up-to-date with the goals of the PFIC Network and provide input to what is going on with the organization.
Members of the Community Advisory Council will be key players in helping the Network stay in touch with the needs of the PFIC community.
What do these meetings look like?
- Open floor discussions
- Express your personal PFIC needs and struggles
- Find support and community amongst your peers
- Discover solutions and get support with PFIC Network
- Provide feedback to help inform and build PFIC Network programs
- Collaborate on projects with other community members
- (e.g. Awareness Day theme)
Join us today! Anyone is welcome to attend these meetings. Register for the meeting on the first Thursday of every month: